Week 2 day 5

 Today was back triceps and shoulder plus my usual biceps and abs. Today was a struggle but I lifted without a shirt and it was good seeing my so called “gains”. Triceps I struggle with pretty much every-time I do them. I did three lifts for this pull downs, dips and skull crushers. Back is also a struggle for me so you can probably guess my daily rating. I pushed through the four back workouts but oh boy was it hard. After these I was almost hunch back I was so tired hahahah. Now time for biceps ugh. I hit my usual three lift and instead of hoping right into my ab video I did leg lifts for a bit. I used to love doing these but I slowed down for a bit but they burn so much. Today’s overall rating would be a surprising 9/10 because it felt really good to push through.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 week 2

Day 1 week 2

Day 2