Day 2 week 2

 Today was a tricep, bicep, and ab day. I did not do as much cardio as I wanted to today however I ate very good so far. I say so far because snacking at night is my downfall. I began with a super set of dips, pull downs and seated dips. This was then followed up by two over head push bicep workouts. I then shot right into biceps which I mentioned I do everyday. My biceps consist of three sets of seated hammer curls, then three sets of twist curls, then three sets of standing curls. After these I finish biceps everyday with a superset of focus curls and two ab workouts and a minute jump rope repeated three times. After this a minute to five minute rest before my main ab workout called 8 min abs. I’ve lost a big or weight I am now a comfortable 183. Overall for today is a 9.5/10 I felt great in there today👍🏻.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1 week 2

Day 2