Week 2 Reflection

 Ok let’s get first things first my body has improved tremendously, however I can’t find good snacks to eat. I have been trying Procuitto and it’s gross but I still eat it. Any type of chips are a no go. I guess crackers and cliff bars are good but two months of those and it gets boring. My main struggle is watching people eat bomb food while I chew on some gross salad wrap it’s very hard to maintain my drive. Body wise I’m better than ever. My abs are slowly maturing to a state where I can see them not flexing and my arm veins are around two weeks from connecting to my shoulder veins. The strange thing is that I am not skinny just much more lean. I’ve been doing a ton of cardio and abs which have been helping my overall fitness level. Stretches do need work yet I haven’t pulled something too bad yet, knock on wood. The one struggle I have had is food yet I am figuring out short cuts. I like peanut butter so I use that to my advantage. Oatmeal with peanut butter is a huge part of my diet as well as eggs chicken and rice. Besides that I’m fueled by bars coffee and little healthy snacks from Hannafords. I am very happy I did this project i am happy with my body even though there is always areas that I want to improve which is to be expected. Overall project rating is an honest 10/10 thank you so much Kelly! Me and drew are very grateful and having so much fun!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 week 2

Day 1 week 2

Day 2